Oct 24, 2008

Shaping Up Your Second Life - IT'S TIME! 12AM SLT


Ok, the time has finally come for our grand re-opening of Flawless! YAY! I hope you all come check us out, there are some great designers here, one whom I will be showing you some of his creations in this post.

For the opening event we have a fantastic hunt with great free goodies to be found. You will find things like skins, shapes, hair and clothes from different designers (yes I said skins).

In addition to all that, Kira has put out 20 items from Last Call and Moderno to be had by the first to find them! Midnight, my little hunters, be there or be square. *giggles*

I am very excited to tell you about our first designer i am blogging about, Kwamey Pinion of Soreal. OMG his stuff is absolutely amazing, I find myself unable to stop looking at them for long periods of time. Any of you that have seen me in the last week or so knows that I have been wearing a backpack and tennis shoes (me not in heels you say, I know, but wait til you see these!)

Kwamey designed the "SOREAL Superstars" after his all-time favorite sneaks in real life, and wow did he nail it. These are so realistic looking as are his backpacks. The sculpture work and the textures are just, magnificent! They come in a variety of colors, and you can buy a single pair or a mega pack which includes three exclusive colors only available with the mega pack. To top it off, they are priced very reasonable at just 399L a pair. Here, take a look for yourself, if you haven't seen Kwammy's work, you are in for a treat.






Look at the detail



So, it is just about time for the hunt to start... get over here!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flawless/163/160/25

No comments: