Dec 7, 2008

BARE WINTER-THE ROSEBUD CHALLENGE

There is only one vampire in my Second Life, A dreamy well dressed, gentleman vampire who is also a very dear friend named Winter. As you probably know by now, Winter has given all bloggers a challenge to celebrate Bare Rose. This is an opportunity to do something for the vampire who gave me his favorite fangs, even if he didn't mean to. Also, this gave me an excuse to go check out the newness at Bare Rose. I don't make it there often because I know I will be there for hours looking at all the awesome stuff for such a good price. I too was under the belief that there were more then one creator of all this quality, especially with such diversity, so all I can say is WOW! June Dion holds a magnitude of talent, and very much deserves this appreciation week, Thank you June! Here is my choice to show the grid.


This is the TRADurian outfit and it comes five colors; blue, pink, purple, grey and red. I of course chose the pink *grins* I cannot even tell you how many compliments I have gotten, I didn't want to take it off.

No comments: