Dec 24, 2008

MERRY XMAS!




Dear Friends,

As we come to the end of 2008, I look back at this past year and think of all of the people that I have met and all of the people who have touched my life in some way. I am so fortunate to work in a place that I love, surrounded by people I love, doing things that I love to do. I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to you. Thank you for being part of my life. If you have not gotten the free skin and lingerie and shoes that I have out in my main store at Shapes by Kira on the Flawless sim, please do. They are part of the Peace on Earth hunt which ends on December 26. Also, if you join my group, I will be handing out a dress in a card to everyone on December 24. Members of my subscriber will also receive the gift. And, as an added bonus, I will be including one free dress so that you can share with a friend. I would like to wish each and every one of you a joyous holiday season no matter where you are in the world and no matter what you and your family celebrate. I hope that the new year will bring you love, peace, and happiness.

Sincerely,
Kira Paderborn
*Shapes by Kira* Owner

No comments: