May 21, 2009

CALLIE CLINE APPRECIATION!

As I am sure most of you know, today we celebrate the one and only Callie Cline. I am not surprised that she did all of this for the bloggers because that is how Callie is, thinks of other people all the time. I was very surprised by all that came from this though. Not only did we get showered, well poured on with gifts from designers all over the grid but we found new friends and have connected to other bloggers that I know personally really enjoy their company. We had a group for the duration of this event, and so many of us requested that we keep the group that we are working on just that. This is all thanks to you Callie, you brought us together, you spread sun shine just as you always do, THANK YOU!

To all the designers, I was going to do individual thank you cards to each, but I would be here until next year. So many very, very nice gifts and words, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

I took some pictures of some of my favorite Callie creations to share, if you haven't been to Callie Cline's store please take a look, she really has some cute stuff and different then you see at many other places.





Also have a couple of quick news announcements of some going on's

No comments: