May 25, 2009

NEW BOOTS FROM KAKAUE KREATION

Kakaue Kreations @ Corrupted Innocence has just released a new boot, which I am very honored to present to you because it was named after lil ol me! WOOT! *feels all special and stuff*

The Tesa Boot is a fun and spunky, knee high, tie up on 2 sides, all sculpted boot. It is available in 14 different colors, so there is probably a color to match many of your favorite outfits.

The 'special' is the fatback which gives you all 14 colors via a hud that you can change both the color of the boot and/or the color of the laces. I like how I can mix in 2 colors to my outfit when I need a little extra color to pull it together. You will notice that some of the color's are not that of typical shoe color out there, there are some really bright, beautiful, fun, screaming I am not another fall or winter boot. Also with the laces on both sides it does leave a very airy warm weather feel to these boots, In the fall I will toss on some tights or legwarmers.

Have a look and if you want to test drive them, here is a ride to Kakaue Kreations @ Corrupted Innocence. Hope to see you there!

Tesa Jewell

No comments: