Jun 6, 2009

NEW TULI SKIN, HOPE AND NEW SHAPES FOR IT!

I am sure most of you have heard about Tuli's new skin, Hope. What a beauty she has made this time. This is my personal favorite of them all. I have worn it non-stop since receiving it. I also like Faith on me but Hope... WOW!

Well, Kira and Alexxis work with Tuli making shapes for her skins. Kira has made three fantastic shapes to go with the Hope skin. I will show you the new shapes (out today) as well as some of the different make up versions on two of the new shapes.

The makeup's on Tuli's Hope skins are just amazing. I really like some of the effects she did with the eyeshadows. They look really pretty on because, I think, normally I go for a more bland shadow color but when I wore these I really liked the look a lot. It isn't too 'loud' and yet it is a bit different. The perfect balance. I also think that the colors of the lips are refreshing and, as with the eyes, she balanced tones so they were not natural, but also not bright, loud colors. I cannot find any flaws at all on this skin, it is seemlessly perfect. As Tuli has been doing now she gives you the skin in each black, blonde, red, and brown eyebrow colors. I wish I would have done a blond photo because as I am usually blond and us blonds know how hard it is to find good blond hair and even more so a skin with good blond eyebrows, as Tuli's has.

The first shape I will show you is the Hope shape (not sure why we don't see more shapes named the same as the skin they were created for). Hope was created for Tuli's Hope skins but, as with all of Kira's shapes, Hope has been tested with a variety of other skins also to assure that no matter what skin you wear on her, you will look fabulous.

Next is the Mae shape for Hope,



Another shape for Hope that was just finished up today is Xian II
The skins and the shapes are available now at Tuli's main store @ Journey
Also see Sasy's post on Tuli's Hope skin here

Tesa Jewell

Other Credits:

EYES: Sin Skins Intense II Med Blue eyes

HAIR: ETD Cadey

BIKINI: Wild Girl Bikini from BOOM @ The Deck

1 comment:

w.w. said...

Looking wonderful with awesome skin and great shapes! Very nice.